Improved detection capabilities in surveillance
Who was it?..
The guy in the BLUE jacket!
Color Night Vision
Nanolux camera in service
on the highway, since Feb 26, 2017
- Monitoring 500m away on the both sides.
- The construction cost is 1/8 of the conventional camera and visible illuminators.
Color night vision : NEXCO
Left: 4 fps conventional camera Right: Nanolux camera 30 fps
|Color IR||Mono IR|
Evaluation by Soft Solution Co. , a third party vendor
Glare-free color IR fundus camera
Smartphone Fundus Camera
Develop a fundus camera in the mobile-form factor to excel the smart health agenda
- Non-invasive blood test
- Color IR
- No miosis
- AI diagnosis
What can be inspected
- Blood fat
- Eye diseases, etc
Source：Nara Institute of science and technology
Best Demo Paper Award at 2018 VLSI Society
- Next-Generation Fundus Camera with Full-Color Image Acquisition in 0-lx Visible Light by 1.12-µm Square Pixel, 4K, 30-fps BSI CMOS Image Sensor with Advanced NIR Multi-Spectral Imaging System
- Hirofumi Sumi1),2),, Hironari Takehara2), Shunsuke Miyazaki2), Daiki Shirahige2), Kiyotaka Sasagawa2), Takashi Tokuda2), Yoshihiro Watanabe1), Norimasa Kishi1), Jun Ohta2) and Masatoshi Ishikawa1)
1 The University of Tokyo
2 Nara Institute of Science and Technology (NAIST)
Symposia on VLSI Technology and Circuits
Accumulated fundus image
Concept phase been completed
- The sample camera was developed.
- The color IR fundus images were taken successfully.
- It’s a non-flashy and selfie.
- A medical doctor endorsed the effectiveness of color IR images.
- The outcome was reported and recognized by the academic magazine.
Detect vital information from pulse wave data
Detection of stress index from heartbeat interval
Pulse wave detection of driver/passenger
To be developed in future projects
POC: Human Sensing
- Pulse wave can be measured only by IR.
- Noninvasive & No-phycial contact.
- 24×7 monitoring without annoying the target.
- Best fit to automotive and patient care.